Wednesday, April 3, 2013

It's Official!!

Yesterday NKOTB released their newest album "10" which of course thrilled me to no end!  I arrived home from work at my usual time last night but sat in the driveway for a few minutes, loading the album to the hardrive of my car.  Just as I was almost finished, my cell phone rang.  DANGIT!  Because my cell phone also rings thru my car with the bluetooth, it totally messed up what I was doing.  "Grrr *grumble*  Hello?"  paraphrased>>"Hi, This is Youth for Christ.  Just calling to let you know that you've been licensed!"  Me: <instant cheesball grin> Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!  Went and checked my mail and this is what came...


I think I just went from "braxton hicks" to straight labor! or maybe this is the pushing part....

Anxiously <understatment of the year> awaiting *THE* call that brings the child that I've been longing for, home.  CAN'T WAIT!!!

1 comment: